International Journal of Computers Communications & Control is directed to the international communities of scientific researchers in computer and control from the universities, research units and industry.
IJCCC will be published in the future, beginning with vol. 8(1), 2013, as a bimonthly journal (6 issues/ year), with a regular schedule such as: Issue 1 (February), Issue 2 (April), Issue 3 (June), Issue 4 (August), Issue 5 (October) and Issue 6 (December).
To differentiate from other similar journals , the editorial policy of IJCCC encourages the submission of scientific papers that focus on the integration of the 3 "C" (Computing, Communication, Control).
In particular the following topics are expected to be addressed by authors:
- Integrated solutions in computer-based control and communications;
- Computational intelligence methods (with particular emphasis on fuzzy logic-based methods, ANN, evolutionary computing, collective/swarm intelligence);
- Advanced decision support systems (with particular emphasis on the usage of combined solvers and/or web technologies).
The peer-review process
The peer-review process is single blinded: the reviewers know who the authors of the manuscript are, but the authors do not have access to the information of who the peer-reviewers are. The articles submitted to IJCCC must be original and previously unpublished in other journals or in conference proceedings. Concurrent submission to IJCCC and other publications is viewed as a serious breach of ethics and, if detected, will result in immediate rejection of the submission.
The submissions will be revised independently by minimum two reviewers and will be accepted for publication only after end of the editorial workflow.
Evaluation period and rejection rate information:
- Evaluation period after paper submission: up to 6 months;
- Publication time is pending on the number of papers received. We aim at a time not longer than one year;
- Rejection expected: over than 85%.